Friday, October 3, 2008

My Place In This World

I have had so many different jobs and lived in so many different places that I never thought I would truly find my place on this world. That all changed the day my first son was born. I quit my job and embraced my new life as a stay-at-home mom. I have never looked back. I now have two beautiful boys and my place in this world is obvious every day that I look into their enthusiastic eyes and see a little soul in need of guidance. They may not think they need guidance, (I get a lot of "I know, mom") but it is still my job to help that soul find and keep its genuine goodness, its curiosity, its good, its bad and its indifference. It's an awesome task....

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template Designed by Rajnish and Powered by Blogger